Turn to CBD For Support to Keep Mood Disorders Under Control
Mood fluctuations are very common. Our mood keeps fluctuating depending on the situations we encounter. However, when these fluctuations occur with more intensity and more frequently, it can cause problems in our daily life. The inability to keep our mood in control results in mood disorders. 20% of the global population suffers from mood disorders at some point in their life.
CBD for treating mood disorders:
If you are battling any mood disorder, you can try CBD in addition to your other medication. Research online and find the best CBD oil in the market. Check out aceite de cbd vape from JustCBD store. They are one of the top CBD manufacturers offering high quality CBD. Their vape oils are available in 8 exciting flavors. You can experience instant effects when vaping CBD.
Different types of mood disorders:
- Bipolar: There are extreme shifts in mood from euphoria to depression. There are ongoing trials to explore the potential benefits of CBD for bipolar patients.
- Depression: Around 300 million people globally go through depression every year. The common symptoms include loss of appetite, low-motivation, anxiety, insomnia, fatigue and low libido. CBD works by regulating mood and boosting brain’s anandamide levels to suppress the associated symptoms.
- Mania: Patients experience euphoria, frequent anxiety attack and abnormal high energy levels. They tend to feel irritated, agitated and delusional, and are prone to injuries due to their reckless behavior. Use CBD for mania only after consulting your doctor.
- Seasonal affective behavior: Lack of sun exposure in winter could trigger mood disorders in some. CBD can be used to mitigate the associated symptoms.
How does CBD work in treating mood disorders?
Our body has an endocannabinoid system (ECS) that regulates a number of functions including mood, pain, sleep, appetite, memory etc. An imbalance in the ECS or a dysfunctional ECS causes mood disorders. CBD is found to react with the receptors of ECS and regulates the discrepancies.
CBD boosts the serotonin levels and GABA activity in the brain, supports brain recovery reduces stress response, lowers neuroinflammation and boosts blood flow to the brain. Low doses of THC also boost mood. You can either use a pure CBD product or a CBD product which has less than 0.3% THC for mood disorders.
How to make the most out of CBD for treating mood disorders?
- Higher end of dosage spectrum delivers effective results. It is recommended to start with low doses and gradually increase the dosage if you are a new CBD user.
- Make sure you choose a reputable CBD manufacturer. The presence of contaminants in CBD oil could worsen the mood disorder symptoms or turn to be ineffective.
- Stick to CBD products that contain less than 0.3% THC.
- Use CBD in conjunction with other recommended lifestyle changes and therapies.
If you are taking any other prescription medication, it is important to clarify with your doctor regarding CBD’s interaction with those medications. The effects of CBD vary for each person depending on a number of factors and to be on the safer side start with low dose and keep an eye on side effects.